Geriatric Medicine Job In Charlotte, North Carolina
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jennie Paschal: Sign in to view
Charlotte in Brief
The largest city in North Carolina, Charlotte is located in the southwest part of the state, near the South Carolina border. A major financial center, the city is home to a number of Fortune 500 companies. Recently voted by USA Today as "the most livable city," Charlotteoffers the excitement of a cosmopolitan city and the ease of southern charm, big-city style and down-home appeal.
The Charlotte File
- Education. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools is the largest public school system in the state and the region prides itself on its high educational standards.
- Real Estate. Charlotte is one of the most affordable cities in the U.S., and housing choices include everything from historic homes and townhomes to luxury condominiums.
- Family. Charlotte offers a superior quality of life, based on its temperate climate, scenic beauty and variety of natural attractions.
- Culture. Charlotte's is committed to culture, and its increasingly varied social calendar includes opera, art, ballet, theatre, architecture, museums, and more.
- Recreation. Boating, swimming, water skiing and fishing are enjoyed in unspoiled wooded environments 20 minutes from uptown Charlotte; the nearby mountains facilitate skiing, backpacking, hiking and climbing.
- Weather. Charlotte is located in a subtropical and moderate climate zone, which means it has mild winters and warm summers.
Charlotte Fun Fact
The area that is now Charlotte was first settled in 1775, the uncle of President James K. Polk stopped and built his home at the intersection of two Native American trading paths.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.