Cardiovascular Surgery Job In Connecticut
A Hospital in CT Seeks a Temporary Cardiothoracic Surgeon CPH# JOB-2424105Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC required
- CT state license needed
- Call, rounding, and emergent surgery coverage
- 20 patients per day
- Must have ACLS certification
- Bypass surgery, heart valve repair/replacement, and cardiac trauma cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.