Family Medicine Job In Tennessee
FM/IM needs in Knoxville and surrounding areaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Health Care system has multiple primary care needs.
- Work in small group setting in employed or private practice model.
- Practices are all outpatient as a hospitalist program is utilized.
- Compensation in $180K to $225K range depending upon training, specialty and experience.
- A full benefit package will be provided including commencement bonus, 4 weeks vacation, $3,300 CME, etc.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.