General Surgery Job In Illinois
General Surgeon Needed In Southern IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Private Practice group of 2 Surgeons seeking additional General surgeon
- Located in Southern IL - within 90 miles of St. Louis, MO
- Current Call 1 in 3 (or better)
- The hospital's primary service area consist of over 120,000 lives (and a population of 240,000 in a 30 mile radius).
- Highly competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered including, but not limited to:?Competitive salary + incentive,?Comprehensive benefit package,?Potential Medical Education Debt Assistance,?CME,?Relocation Allowance and?Potential Signing/commencement bonus
- Reason for recruitment: hospital/practice surgical growth, recent retirement of surgeon in area
- Hospital has largest growth in admissions in 2004, 2005 and 2006 in southern IL.
- Hospitalist program in place
- Hospital has 7 ORs.
- Medical Center is a 92-bed full-service, tertiary health care facility.
- The facility has 68 medical and surgical beds, a 12-bed ICU, and 17 obstetrics beds, which includes five LDR's
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.