Internal Medicine Job In New York
Utilize Your Inpatient and Outpatient Skills in Brooklyn, New York CPH# JOB-2424771Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy living in the city that never sleeps. You'll be working in an area that is growing and offers you every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to that unparalleled New York City vibe.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right urgent care job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Work a 40 hour week, Monday-Friday
- Split half of your time between 2 nearby offices and half rounding on inpatients
- Provide inpatient coverage for your patients and the other two practices
- No ICU work or procedures, just rounding
- Practices are close to hospital
- Starting salary is in the 200k plus range D.O.E.
- Malpractice, health, dental and other benefits provided
- Work with a large, stable health system and assure your success and your future
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.