Infectious Disease Job In Missouri
Central Missouri Needs Infectious Diseases Specialist--sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will replace existing Infectious Diseases Specialist due to upcoming retirement in multi-specialty group setting.?
- Practice is located in new $37.5 million Medical Center Expansion adjacent to 100 bed acute care hospital.
- Will see variety of patients to include HIV and Hepatitis C in outpatient clinic, along with hospital consults.
- Group is the largest in central Missouri with over 125 providers, including 40 primary care physicians for patient referrals
- Affiliation with the University of Missouri.
- Hospital employed position includes 3 year contract with option to convert to production model, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Benefits include malpractice, health, dental, life, LT disability, 401K retirement plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.