Nurse Practitioner Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Alison Cooper: Sign in to view
Albuquerque in Brief
Featuring picturesque views of the nearby Sandia Mountains, Albuquerque is one of the oldest cities in the U.S., and one of the best places to live, work and do business. With its combination of western charm, modern amenities and lively cultural scene, the high desert city has attracted a diverse, friendly population.
The Albuquerque File
- Education. Albuquerque Public Schools is committed to achieving academic excellence; creating quality, safe learning environments; and ensuring effective and efficient operations.
- Real Estate. Albuquerque's four quadrants offer distinctive real estate options, everything from luxury homes to more modest traditional subdivisions.
- Family. Since Albuquerque offers countless family-friendly activities, from nature centers and zoos to museums and fun centers, it's a great place for kids and their parents.
- Culture. Albuquerque has a vibrant cultural scene, including museums, festivals and hundreds of visual arts, music, dance, literary, film, ethnic and craft organizations.
- Recreation. Albuquerque residents are big on recreation—everything from biking and hiking to organized sports—as reflected in its 2007 ranking as the #1 fittest city in the U.S.
- Weather. Albuquerque has an arid climate that's typically sunny and dry, with relatively low humidity. Winter and summer highs range from the upper 80s and 90s to the mid 40s and upper 50s, respectively.
Albuquerque Fun Fact
Albuquerque's skyline is lower than might be expected of a city of its size, with only nine buildings of 10 or more stories, due to the nature of the Rio Grande Valley soil.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.