General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Natick, Massachusetts
Inpatient Adult PSY - Boston, MA - No CallNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
We are looking for 1 Adult Psychiatrist to join our busy inpatient Psychiatric unit at MetroWest Medical Center.
-Joining a well respected team of psychiatrists
-Average 8-10 patients per day
-Standard hours, daytime only - 40 clincal hours a week
Must be BC/BE in Psychiatry. Active MA license (or in process) preferred. Please submit CV for immediate consideration.
Natick, just 15 miles west of Boston, is located at the heart of the MetroWest region of Massachusetts. Downtown Natick, otherwise known as Natick Center, serves as the civic and cultural hub of the area. In 2012, the Massachusetts Cultural Council voted unanimously to make Natick Center one of the newest state-designated cultural districts. Natick's Cultural District is anchored by The Center for Arts in Natick, Morse Institute Library and the Natick Common. South Natick, known for its scenic nature, is where the Native American settlers first arrived and began the town on the shores of the Charles River.
Noted in 2012 as one of the best places to live, Framingham is 22 miles from Boston and part of the Greater Boston area.
Surrounded by safe, family oriented communities, the area boasts some of the finest private and public schools in the area. Beautiful bedroom communities such as Natick and Wayland are great for raising a family. Close enough to the big city, shoreline and mountains makes Framingham the place to be. Moderate cost of living and many cultural amenities make this one of the most sought after areas in Massachusetts.
With a population of nearly 8 million people, and historical American culture and charm, Greater Boston is a national leader in education, finance, industry, and tourism. Live, love, and enjoy Boston!
- 24-hour Emergency Department services at Framingham Union Hospital and Leonard Morse Hospital
- On-site physician coverage from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center for pediatric emergencies, neonatal care and pediatric specialties
- Advanced cardiac care, including Primary Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization and an Electrophysiology Service for treating irregular heart rhythms
- High technology cancer care capabilities including radiation therapy services.
- Extensive surgical services including minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques
- Comprehensive maternity services with a Special Care Level IIB nursery
- A full range of behavioral medicine programs including child, adult and geriatric inpatient units and partial hospital program services