Family Medicine Job In Goshen, Indiana
Family MedicineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lauren Carrell: Sign in to view
Goshen Health is adding three Family Medicine providers to their growing and well-established practice!
- This is an immediate need but will also consider 2019 candidates.
- Due to community growth and succession planning we have 3 full-time Family Medicine opportunities, and welcome any Provider desiring to join a busy, well-established practice in beautiful lake country.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching capability available if desired with Goshen College.
- Work week is 4 1/2 days.
- NextGen EMR system in place.
- Compensation commensurate with experience. Salary guarantee available.
Goshen Health offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package inclusive of student loan forgiveness and relocation assistance. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
Goshen is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great private & public schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 40 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago, 3 hours North of Indianapolis, and 1 hour Northwest of Ft. Wayne. One can enjoy summers on the beaches of Lake Michigan, day trips to Chicago, or weekends to southern Indiana for the best camping and hiking in the Midwest! It is the perfect mix of rural living and The Great Outdoors, while also offering easy access to larger urban areas and major cities.
Goshen Health has been rated the #1 workplace in the nation for job satisfaction according to HR Solutions International , Inc. We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health. Located in Northwest Indiana, Goshen has a well-established, Physician Led group of Family Medicine physicians and specialists with a total of 27 offices located throughout the region.