Neonatology Job In Fort Myers, Florida
This job was posted 2 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
Excellent opportunity to join our team of seven neonatologists and eight NNPs providing care at Lee Health / Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, Florida. We value a team-approach toward care, in a developmentally sensitive and family-centered unit. Our core values support a culture of life-long learning and professional growth, with a robust quality improvement program and opportunities for clinical research if desired.
- The health system has three facilities and 6,900 deliveries per year
- Our state-of-the art facility at Golisano Children's Hospital opened in May 2017 and boasts a 70-bed, Level-III NICU
- Cape Coral Hospital provides a 10-bed special care nursery and Gulf Coast Medical Center offers a low-risk delivery service
- Primary responsibilities include providing attending coverage at our Level-III and special care nursery which provides all subspecialty services (except cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery and ECMO) with in-house call and 24-hour NNP coverage.
- Level-I and Level-II coverage and calls are from home
Family-friendly and filled with activities and amenities for all ages, our community embraces a dedicated commitment to quality of life. The weather is one of the area's best assets, allowing for endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors such as fishing, bicycling, tennis, a multitude of water sports and wonderful sandy beaches. The region offers some of the most sought after golf courses in the world. Whether you choose to live in a waterfront home, high-rise condo, or gated community, there is something for everyone. The area boasts a wide variety of schools from primary to college level and there is no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.