Maternal Fetal Medicine Job In North Carolina
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician needed for locum job in NCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for locum coverage in NC.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Maternal Fetal Medicine
* Board Requirement: BC/BE (Fellowship required)
* License Requirement: NC
* Location: Greensboro, NC
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
* Coverage Period: Jul 1, 2019 - Ongoing
* Shift/Schedule: Mon - Fri (8 am to 5 pm)
* Call Schedule: Mon - Thu (5 pm - 8 am)
Friday (5 pm to 12 am)
Sat-Sun/Mon (24 hours per day + 8 hrs)
* Patients Seen: 35-40 for ultrasounds/up to 6 for MD consults
* Phone Consults: 3-4
* Age of patients: Reproductive age to 13 - 50 years old
* Coverage Setting: 90% outpatient and 10% inpatient
* Reason for opening: Vacancy - Department Restructuring
* NNPs take first call at night.
* Practice type: Inpatient/Outpatient
* EMR: Epic
* Credentialing takes 60 days at best
* Rounding: No
* The current MFM's do not have admitting privileges. They recommend admission for approx 2 /week by calling OB provider who admits the patient.
Benefits of working with Adelphi Medical Staffing
* Paid malpractice insurance
* Pre-paid accommodations and travel
* Competitive compensation
* 24/7 access to your Adelphi Medical Staffing consultant
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.