Information Technology Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
System Director AnalyticsNext Steps... Apply Now
1500 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
Analytics System Director
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Systems Director of Analytics plays a big part in collaborating with executive leaders and operational business partners to create the data analytics strategy and framework for Franciscan. From overseeing the development of data storage and information delivery platforms that enable the business and promote data-driven decision making, this job has it all. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Are you a strong leader? Do you enjoy helping others with technology? Are you detail-oriented and thorough in your work? We have a job waiting for someone like you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Shape the technology strategy along with the technology management team particularly pertaining to data & analytics technology stack, critical workflows & channel infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior executives in the business lines. Build in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers, industry trends, regulatory issues and competitive marketplace to develop and deliver value added business solutions that have a measurable impact on results.
- Lead the development of Franciscan data offerings and innovation approach to data acquisition, storage and distribution.
- Create strong partnerships with various management teams across Franciscan and is a thought partner on concepts that will lead to project inceptions forming a portfolio of potential projects for prioritization by the business. Work directly with clients to identify and solve data-related business problems.
- Work as part of the IS Senior Leadership team to develop delivery capabilities, including business intelligence, artificial intelligence/machine learning capability, and algorithm development.
- Grow the data and technical environment at Franciscan by bringing new technologies and techniques to create efficient process around data extraction, aggregation and analytics that meet the governance and security standards of the company and reduce time to insights for the business.
- Manage D&A platforms including BI & analytical databases/appliances, data visualization, data ingestion, data management and advanced analytics.
- Build and maintain a high-performing team of impact-focused, stakeholder-facing analysts and data scientists.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Proven track record of successfully implementing a modern data and analytics stack (data warehouse, ETL, BI tool, data products) across the entire project lifecycle.
- Healthcare Analytics Experience.
- Communicate successfully both with business stakeholders to identify and translate business goals into a data strategy and stack.
- Strong analytical thinking skills, ability to deconstruct problems and define and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated experience as a thought leader and innovator in the development of new tools, methodologies and problem solving approaches .
- Deep understanding and demonstrated ability to adapt to complex business environments and situations.
- Broad understanding of latest Data Science, Analytics and Technology trends and their impact on business strategies and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, persuade and communicate the value of analytics.
- Demonstrated experience defining, motivating and driving change at executive level and across stakeholders.
- Understanding of statistics, structured and unstructured data analysis, predictive modeling techniques and data visualization.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
Travel:Up to 50%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.