Hematology Oncology Job In California
Hematology and Oncology physician needed for a locum opportunity in CA
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Hematology and Oncology
* Facility Location: CA (270 miles northwest of Sacramento,CA)
* Board Requirement: BC
* License Requirement: CA with BLS and ACLS certification
* Reason for Need: Vacancy - Department Restructuring
* Coverage Period: ASAP - Ongoing
* Service Setting: Inpatient
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
* Shift schedule: Mon - Fri; 8AM - 5PM
* Call schedule: 1 week a month if necessary
* Call Ratio: 1:4
* Call Type: Beeper
* Caseload: 40% Hematology, 60% Oncology
* Average no. of patients per physician per day: 12-15 (Scheduled)
* New consults: 1-2
* Physicians in practice: 2
* Lab and X-ray onsite: Yes
* Support staff: 3-4 RNs
* Hospital privileges required
* EMR: Meditech
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.