General Surgery Job In Illinois
Greater Chicagoland Needs General SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Seeking a well-trained, B/C General Surgeon who?s ATLS certified, motivated, has a strong work ethic and the desire to become part of a well-established healthcare center team.?
- Best known for their compassionate & personalized approach to care?
- They truly are a ?HIDDEN GEM? in the Chicagoland Area!
- This full-time, employment opportunity would provide a wide variety of bread and butter, general surgery cases, including advanced laparoscopic surgery.?
- Level II Trauma & Primary Stroke Center
- Outpatient office work with 1 weekday evening required.?
- Enjoy your family time, along with a well-run practice.?
- Participate in General Surgery & Trauma Call.
- Town is ideally situated JUST OUTSIDE SUBURBAN CHICAGO
- Market Competitive Compensation Package, Medical Education Loan Assistance and Moving Bonus, plus additional bonuses available to attain from the start of employment, Trauma Call stipend, Annual CME & General Expense Allowance, 5wks PTO, BCBS Health, Life, Disability, Retirement Plan, gym membership & annual Wellness Incentive.
- Well-established, independent, Level II Trauma Center with 29 healthcare centers (and growing!) that's been dedicated to improving the health of area residents for over 114 yrs.?
- Their long-standing Emergency and Radiology Departments have great reputations
- Hospital offers 24/7 STEMI Coverage with state-of-the-art Cardiac CATH Lab, Dialysis, radiation therapy services and much more!?
- Listed on Becker?s Hospital Review?s ?100 Great Community Hospitals? list (2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019).?
- Service area includes close knit, family-oriented communities with excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods to raise children.?
- Live in suburbanlike communities to rural communities within our service area that are safe and provide naturally distanced areas with beautiful scenery and outdoor recreation at its BEST!?
- You are centrally located to be close to Chicago.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.