Radiation Oncology Job In Marquette, Michigan
Radiation Oncologist needed for an ongoing locum opportunity in MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Radiation Oncology
* Facility Location: Marquette, MI
* Board Requirement: BC
* License Requirement: MI
* Reason for Need: Supplemental
* Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
* Coverage Period: ASAP - Ongoing
* Shift Schedule: Mon to Fri; 7a to 5p (break for lunch)
- 1 week on/1 week off
- Limited/rare call (on occasion)
* Roundings included
* Support Staff: 2 Physicist, 2 Dosimetrists, 5 Radiation Therapist, 2 RNs and 1 office liaison.
* EMR: McKesson Paragon; fully paperless with ARIA
* Other info:
- Well established SBRT Program with recent addition of prostate SBRT utilizing SpaceOAR tech.
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.