Infectious Disease Job In Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Partnership Track Opportunity for Infectious Disease Physician in Florida CPH# JOB-2671227Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity offers a generous compensation package plus productivity incentives and bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in Fort Lauderdale. It is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # JOB-2671227.
- 100% infectious disease
- East Broward County location
- Moving to a new 6,000 sq.ft. office on the intercoastal, fall of 2021
- Partnership track
- Opportunity to grow into a highly successful private practice
- Productivity incentives and bonuses
- Upscale outdoor restaurants and shops
- Beaches and boating
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.