Internal Medicine Job In Longview, Texas
Group in Texas Needs an IM, FP, or Geriatric Medicine Physician CPH# JOB-2672762Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed staff position offers an above-market compensation made up of base salary with a bonus based upon quality metrics. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working Longview located on I-20 between Dallas and Shreveport. It is the hub of east Texas outdoor recreation and leisure travel and is famous for its fabulous festivals, fine dining, and historic downtown. There are 25 lakes within 75 miles of Longview that provide many outdoor activities.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672762.
- Above-market compensation
- Bonus based on quality metrics
- Be part of a fast growing organization
- Work with underserved adult patients
- Have fun in this team
- Looking for a physician that is passionate about their work
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.