Neonatology Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Neonatologist Needed for Level II NICU in the Las Vegas Metro Area With Flexible Scheduling CPH# JOB-2683481Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Las Vegas, the city that is world-renowned for its entertainment, diversity of great dining choices, and its incomparable shopping venues.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send your CV to Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 and email@example.com. Please refer to job #2683481. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Join a team of 2 dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care
- 9-bed level II NICU with future plans to become a community level III
- Average daily census of 4 to 5
- 15, 24-hour shifts per month with flexible scheduling, no in-house call
- Offers a well-balanced professional clinical experience for a great lifestyle position
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference job #2683481
- Live and practice in a great location with a low cost of living and no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.