Internal Medicine Job In North Carolina
Raleigh Primary Care Team With Low Patient Census And Paid SabbaticalsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Raleigh Primary Care Team with Low Patient Census and Paid Sabbaticals
We are hiring physicians for offices in Raleigh.
This primary care platform is challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. This organization is on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks.?
- Across the country, members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!)
- The practice model is designed to see fewer patients each day (14-16) and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, with a team-based approach for the support needed to offer continuous care to patients.?
- You will manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won't find with other groups including sabbatical after year 5 and 10.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with choice of four-day work week.
- No Call, No Weekends.??
The secret is out about Raleigh, North Carolina! Raleigh was recently ranked as the #1 best city for quality of life in the United States and the second-best city for quality of life in the world!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.