Trauma Surgery Job In Connecticut
Trauma Medical Director - Desirable Fairfield County ConnecticutNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Trauma Medical Director - Desirable Fairfield County Connecticut
- 50% administrative and 50% clinical
- Participate in utilization review, quality assurance, and other medical group activities and programs
- Work 2 clinical shifts per week and provide administrative services
- Progressive, physician led environment
- 470 bed community teaching hospital with level II trauma center
- Our network incudes 7 hospitals and more than 1000 providers
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a trauma director role and completion of fellowship in trauma critical care
This area boasts four seasons of outdoor activity, high ranking schools, minutes to the seashore and one hour from New York City.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.