Maternal Fetal Medicine Job In York, Pennsylvania
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Opportunity in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2691065Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a 1-year salary guarantee and student loan repayment assistance. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this centrally located Pennsylvania town. You will have easy access to Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC. It has a lower cost of living than the larger cities, and you be able to enjoy the rolling green hills, the historic Gettysburg Battlefield, local farms, eateries, shops, and galleries.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1-year salary guarantee
- Loan repayment assistance available
- MFM consult-only position
- Full week doing hospital rounding then back in the office
- Call is also mostly consults
- Join 5 physicians and 1 APP
- Level 3 NICU
- Opportunity to teach OB residents and outreach may be available if interested
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.