Hospitalist Job In Idaho
Pediatric Hospitalist-growing Department In Coeur D?alene, IdNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Pediatric hospitalist to join growing department in beautiful Coeur d?Alene, ID
An independent, not-for-profit, three hospital system, in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is adding a BC/BE Pediatric hospitalist for full-time, permanent, and hospital employed position. This is a wonderful opportunity for hospital employment with competitive compensation and benefits.
- High quality, evidence based inpatient pediatric care (acute and newborns)
- ER and surgical consults for patients under 18 y/o.
- Level III NICU with 24-hour in house neonatology
- No delivery attendance
- EPIC implementation in early 2022
- Supervising and teaching medical students from a state university and FM residents
- Opportunity to participate and lead quality/performance improvement initiatives
- Support with medical publications/research if desired
- No visa support
Community of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- City population just over 52,000 people and a metro area that?s home to almost 145,000 residents.
- It?s in northern Idaho and sits on the shores of Lake Coeur d?Alene, a beautiful lake that spans 30-miles.?
- Enjoy all four seasons and an abundance of recreational opportunities for the whole family.?
- If you prefer the outdoors, walk the Tubbs Hill Trail, hike Mineral Ridge National Recreation Trail, bike along the North Idaho Centennial Trail, kayak at Farragut State Park, or just relax on the sandy beaches of Coeur d?Alene City Park.?
- For those interested in less vigorous activities, there are multiple golf courses, museums, breweries, wineries, galleries, and of course, shopping for antiques and art in Coeur d'Alene?s vibrant downtown.?
- Only 35 miles from Spokane, WA.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.