Maternal Fetal Medicine Job In Rockville, Maryland
MFM SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now
Be Part of a Growing MFM practice in the Mid-Atlantic
Maryland Perinatal Associates, PC, is seeking MFM specialists to join an 8-physician consultative-only practice located in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Physicians are supported by more than 60 clinical and administrative personnel, including seasoned genetic counselors, RN's, and highly skilled sonographers.
- Physicians provide care in 7 offices locations across the Maryland and Washington, DC metropolitan area including Brandywine, Columbia, Frederick, Rockville, Silver Spring, Westminster, and White Oak
- All office locations are outfitted with the latest GE ultrasound equipment.
- Weekend and evening call shifts are assigned in weekly increments and the call burden is divided equally among the physicians in the group
- The practice has privileges at 10 area hospitals and also enjoys a collaborative relationship with area academic institutions
The Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area offers access to the nation's capital, the finest restaurants, the national theater, numerous historic sites, excellent schools, and national sports teams. Outdoor lovers will enjoy abundant bike trails, access to the Potomac River and the Chesapeake Bay, close proximity to the Appalachian trail, and some of the best regional and state parks in the country. Commuting in and around the Washington, DC area is simple with several mass transit lines leading into the district. Additionally, residents can travel to any part of the world using one of three international airports.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.