Medical Director Job In Redding, California
Medical Director / MD / DO
This job was posted 6 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Federally Qualified Health Center is looking to hire a Medical Director near Redding, CA area!
Focus on delivering quality care over quantity. They have a high focus on patient outcomes and time spent with patients. Group experiences very low turnover with all their providers
- For over 30 years, we have been committed to providing quality primary and preventive care, behavioral health care, and community outreach services to the residents and visitors of the area
- We have established universal values by which to guide our activities, promising to hold these guidelines close and to guard and apply them in every aspect of our interaction with community, patients and each other
- Committed to promoting a positive, respectful attitude
- We are diligent to continue learning new, better and more efficient ways to provide healthcare
- Our goal is to excel in all areas of performance, including healthcare, fiscal management, operations and governance
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, Depending on years of experience
- Excellent PTO and CME
- Comprehensive health benefits and retirement plan
- NHSC Loan Repayment
Your Role with the Company:
- Manages direct reports and clinical staff
- Oversees process to review quality of care, coordinates quality assurance program
- Supervises all Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants
- Work as an intergral part of our provider staff by participating in the medical/behavioral health team, QA/QI and additional staff teams
- Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
- Licensed in the State of California as MD / DO without any limitations on license to practice
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!