Family Medicine Job In Fort Wayne, Indiana
Family Medicine- up to $275,000 in medical education loan assistance!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Rosemarie Bennett: Sign in to view
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825 Type of Facility: Hospital
Dupont Hospital, a physician owned hospital, and Lutheran Medical Group in Fort Wayne, IN is seeking a quality Family Medicine physician. You will have access to a multidisciplinary group of OB/GYNs, Surgeons, and Specialists in Fort Wayne. Our medical group is a long standing team of reputable and quality physicians who work collaboratively with administration, one and another, and our community.
The new state of the art office will be located on the corner of Lima and Carroll Road. It is a new office that will be a mix of established and new growth opportunities. The call is 1:10.
*No Visa support
- Boutique style, 119 bed hospital located in north Ft. Wayne
- Established Medical Group with leadership opportunities
- Advanced Imaging and laboratory services on site including Ultrasound, Xray, and CT
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx cardiac PACS
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions*Health, Retirement & Vacation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinic draw of 1.2 M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and culture; Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org
The community of Fort Wayne, Indiana is a great place to live and work; earning the All-American City Award and the City of Livability Award. Our community is affordable with a cost of living 9% below national average. The education system includes universities, colleges and excellent private and public schools. Art and cultural activities are abundant with an award winning zoo, nature trails, orchestra, museum in addition to professional sports, minor league and Division I college sports. Furthermore, it is a short drive to major metropolitan areas like Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati.
Medical practices attracted to city
Fort Wayne is one of the best places in the country to open a medical practice, according to a Pennsylvania-based firm that estimates small-business values.
Fort Wayne ranked fourth in the latest rankings from BizEquity. Business values are based on what they would be sold for in the open market, said Tom Taulli founder of BizEquity, which released the rankings Friday.
Taulli said 150 cities with populations exceeding 100,000 were evaluated for the study. Indianapolis ranked 15th.
BizEquity’s rankings consider revenue, number of employees, local economic environment and market share. The firm doesn’t consider medical practices valued at more than $10 million, Taulli said.
Dupont Hospital was named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Thompson Reuters in 2012, in addition to making the Becker's Hospital Review list of "100 Great Community Hospitals." This Lutheran Health Network member is a 131-bed facility that has always focused on providing a five-star experience for its guests. Dupont's key areas of service include inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, neonatal intensive care, emergency services and radiology. It is also home to specialized centers for sleep and breast health. The hospital has an accredited chest pain center. Dupont offers a growing robotic surgery program that features the da Vinci Si system and the region's only OB Stat program that ensures onsite coverage 24/7 from an obstetrician and support team so the emergent needs of mom and baby are immediately addressed before or after birth.
Lutheran Health Network, whose members are owned by subsidiaries of Community Health Systems, is an integrated healthcare delivery system and the largest healthcare provider in the region with eight separately licensed hospitals and nearly 1,000 licensed beds including 793 in Allen County alone. The foundation of Lutheran Health Network is a strong team consisting of more than 7,000 associates. Each network entity offers a wide range of services and specialties. LHN facilities had more than 41,500 inpatient admissions and more than half a million outpatient visits in 2012.
Lutheran Health Network continues to provide patients with extensive access to specialized care through its hospitals, patient care centers and physician practices. The strength of Lutheran Health Network allows it to recruit highly skilled physicians, innovate with the newest technology and participate in clinical research. These attributes enable it to sustain and grow its spectrum of services, and most importantly, deliver the choice, support, care and patient experience that have long been its hallmark.
Network members include Bluffton Regional Medical Center, Dukes Memorial Hospital, Dupont Hospital, Kosciusko Community Hospital, Lutheran Hospital, The Orthopedic Hospital, RediMed, Rehabilitation Hospital of Ft. Wayne, St. Joseph Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital, an affiliate of the network located in northwestern Ohio.