Neonatology Job In Idaho
24-hr Shifts - Neonatologist For Level Iii Nicu In Coeur D'alene, IdahoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A hospital in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is adding a BC/BE Neonatologist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. You will join a rapidly expanding service line at a 14-bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Seven, 24-hour shifts/month
- 1,900 deliveries/year?
- Averages 400 NICU admissions/year
- NICU cares for inborn and outborn non-surgical infants ?28wks/1000g, with services including CPAP, conventional mechanical ventilation, NIPPV, iNO, and total body cooling
- Work with other neonatologists, a neonatal NP, and a team of experienced NICU nurses, designated RTs, Nutritionists, Pharmacists, and Developmental Therapists
- Opportunities?for picking up additional shifts, assisting in program development, staff & outreach education, and educating Family Medicine residents
- Hospital employed position offers a salary
- Benefits include loan assistance, on-campus childcare, retirement plan, healthcare, malpractice coverage, CME, PTO, and more.
- No visa support
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Metro area is home to almost 145,000 residents.
- It?s in northern Idaho and sits on the shores of Lake Coeur d?Alene, a beautiful lake that spans 30-miles.?
- Enjoy all four seasons and an abundance of recreational opportunities for the whole family.?
- If you prefer the outdoors, walk the Tubbs Hill Trail, hike Mineral Ridge National Recreation Trail, bike along the North Idaho Centennial Trail, kayak at Farragut State Park, or just relax on the sandy beaches of Coeur d?Alene City Park.?
- For those interested in less vigorous activities, there are multiple golf courses, museums, breweries, wineries, galleries, and of course, shopping for antiques and art in Coeur d'Alene?s vibrant downtown.?
- Only 35 miles from Spokane, Washington
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.