Hospitalist Job In Davenport, Iowa
IA Hospitalist Opening - 1 hour from Iowa City, IANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Genesis Medical Center - East. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- Strong annual salaries with competitive relocation, sign-on bonus and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- Experience the strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Located on the mighty Mississippi River, Davenport is located less than one hour from Iowa City, IA and 2.5 hours from Des Moines, IA and Chicago, IL
- Music enthusiasts will enjoy Davenport’s annual Mississippi Valley Blues Festival the Bix Beiderbecke Memorial Jazz Festival and the Mississippi Valley Fair
- Davenport is home to many sports teams including the Quad City River Bandits baseball team, the Quad City Mallards hockey team, and the Quad City Riverhawks, a premiere basketball team
- The Davenport Community School District, the second largest in the state and offers 23 elementary schools, six middle schools, and three high schools
- Take a paddlewheel boat cruise on the Mississippi River and be instantly transported back in time to the 19th Century
- Experience the Rhythm City Casino Resort complete with 800 games, 12 tables a delicious buffet and delicious full-service restaurant
- With four distinct seasons, there is a lot of year-round fun to be had in Davenport including, beautiful botanical gardens, outdoor summer farmer’s markets, bald eagle watching in the winter, great annual festivals, hiking and cross country skiing
- This culturally rich area offers great art galleries and museums, dinner theaters, Broadway plays and a world-class symphony
- Davenport offers an array of restaurants, bakeries, and cafés as well as a unique shopping experiences with a variety of department stores, specialty shops and boutiques
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.