Hospitalist Job In Ottumwa, Iowa
Iowa Hospitalist OpeningNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Ottumwa Regional Health Center of Ottumwa, IA. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- Competitive annual salaries with relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Located 1.25 hours from Des Moines, IA, Ottumwa is a city known for their recent growth and prosperity and offers residents a vibrant community atmosphere and picturesque views of the Des Moines River running right through the town
- Ottumwa boasts a variety of outdoor recreational activities including over 13.6 miles of walking, running, biking and rollerblading trails along the Des Moines River on the Wapello County Trails, four golf courses in the area including the best 18-hole public golf course in South Central Iowa, Cedar Creek Golf Course and the Ottumwa Country Club and Golf Course and enjoying nature at its finest at the Wildwood Park which is a 73-acre park complete with picnic tables, shelters, disc golf, fireplaces, playground equipment, baseball/softball, basketball and tennis courts as well as cross country skiing and sledding hills during the winter months
- The Beach Ottumwa is a beautiful full sized indoor/outdoor waterpark which encompasses 13 acres and features a 300,000 gallon wave pool, thrilling 20-foot speed slide, 340-foot body slide, kiddie play area, sand volleyball, basketball, swim lessons and classes and more
- The Market on Main, open Wednesdays through Saturdays, is an outlet for locally produced goods and foods where vendors offer a diverse variety of beverages, produce, meat, desserts, art, periodicals, clothing and furniture
- The Ottumwa Community School District is continually recognized in Iowa as a leader in education and achievement and as a direct result of the dedication to providing students an educational advantage, the district boasts the highest elementary achievement, ACT composites, and graduation rate in southern Iowa
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.