Hospitalist Job In Mount Vernon, Washington
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 137- bed facility, offering inpatient and outpatient treatment, Level III Trauma Emergency Department to the well-appointed Family Birth Center
- Established 14 physician team with 2 Clinical Performance Nurses
- ER runs codes
- No call
- Open ICU and no procedures
- EPIC EMR
- Full range of surgical services, advanced diagnostics including CT, MRI and PET and home to the areas only cardiac catheterization labs offering advanced heart and vascular care
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Near both Seattle, WA. and Vancouver, B.C., this location offers the best of both worlds. Take a short drive to the city and enjoy professional football, baseball, and soccer or listen to live music, explore the local art community or sit down for a culinary delight. Just out your back door, you can hike, bike, climb, ski (both water and snow), whale watch or go camping! The possibilities are truly endless.
The community is nestled close to museums, state and national parks offering access to mountains, rivers, and lakes which provide a rich tapestry of experiences for all levels of ability and interests. Plenty of shopping in both Seattle and surrounding communities and just minutes from a thriving performing arts scene, including; ballet schools, community theatre groups, musical performances (i.e. symphony orchestra, opera…) and a stream of visiting professional performers. The area offers 25 parks with over 2,050 acres including playgrounds, trails, beaches, and lakes. Enjoy festivals with your family in any season. With access to Interstate 5 and the Washington State ferry system, one can head in any direction for a day, weekend or longer of adventure.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.