Hospitalist Job In Shoreline, Washington
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 270-bed hospital - part of CHI Franciscan Health, one of the largest health care systems in the Seattle-Tacoma area offering expert care to people throughout the region, from imaging to surgery
- Established 17 physician team with 2 nocturnist advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Open ICU, no procedures
- EPIC EMR
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Nestled just minutes from downtown Seattle and the world famous Pike Place Market is your next career. Our established program is in one of the most extraordinary cities in the U.S. Fast paced work life, yet slow and enjoyable personal life. You can watch professional sports, (i.e. football, soccer, and baseball) and hike, fish, swim, boat, golf, camp, all within the weekend. Take advantage of the Pacific North West and all that our city and surrounding picturesque areas offer. Enjoy a show, museum or one of the many amazing restaurants within your grasp.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.