Infectious Disease Job In San Francisco, California
Premier Multispecialty Group Adding Experienced Infectious Disease PhysiciansNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mission Recruiting: Sign in to view
Develop your practice with a leading multispecialty group on the illustrious California Central Coast. The Infectious Disease division is committed to the prevention and treatment of communicable diseases of the local patient population. Enjoy outpatient work with a reasonable patient volume and no call responsibility.
- Earn your worth - 75th percentile MGMA salary plus RVU bonus structure
- Consistent Monday to Friday schedule – Weekends off
- Excellent healthcare benefits and full malpractice insurance coverage
- Unmatched Safe Harbor Retirement plan, generous PTO and CME stipend
- $258K forgivable loan for relocation, student loans, and housing expenses
The California Central Coast offers a unique mix of natural beauty, cultural diversity, and recreational opportunities ranging from wine tasting at award-winning vineyards to year-round outdoor activities such as hang gliding, sailing, and golfing. Live in one of the region’s quaint seaside communities with easy access to beautiful state redwood and nature parks. The area’s top rated schools, vibrant neighborhoods, and beautiful seaside homes make the Central Coast the perfect place to call home.
Job Reference: ID - 123428