Hospitalist Job In Hobbs, New Mexico
Flexible Block Schedule for 10 Shifts per month or more in New Mexico CPH# JOB-2358667Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Physicians can commute and leave the area when they are done with their block of shifts. Very reasonable places to rent in the community.
Hospitalists work a 24 hour shift. Will be in the hospital about 8-10 hours and then on call for the rest of the shift. This is a small hospital so they don't get many callbacks. This has not been a problem at all for the Hospitalists to cover the multiple block days in a row.
Patient census ranges from 7 to 15. Want Hospitalists willing to do some procedures if needed. They do have ER physicians that cover after hours and there is no ICU coverage..
Open to IM or FP trained physicians with current inpatient experience. Anything major goes to a nearby regional medical center. The hospital has a sleep room if needed.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Flexible block schedule worked out with the Hospitalists
- Will consider Hospitalists that live outside the area during the days off
- Reasonable patient census and workload per shift
- Options to be employed or independent contractor
- Hospital pays $2K per 24 hour shift. Work 10 shifts per month or pick up extra shifts if desired
- Employed position with full hospital benefits package
- May consider a 1099 independent contractor but rate is the same
- New Mexico community is 30 minutes to a regional airport and 3.5 hours to Albuquerque
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.