Hospitalist Job In Nevada
Hospitalist Day Schedule with Top Income Potential Right in Las Vegas CPH# JOB-2345703Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Mon-Fri daytime from 7am to 7pm w/floating weekends. Don't have to stay till 7pm if patients seen but need to be available by phone. Work about 22 days per month. Nocturnists cover nights.
Round and go. Finish seeing patients and be on call for the rest of the shift if needed. Reasonable patient census with no procedures and no ICU required as they have 24/7 specialty support.
Base salary, plus outstanding bonus incentives. Hospitalists are currently making $250K or more with their salary/bonus combined.
Live and practice in Las Vegas with excellent residential communities, top rated schools, and major university - UNLV.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Enjoy a top employed position with a premier Hospitalist organization
- Flexible shift model is days only. No nights as they have Nocturnists to cover.
- No procedures or ICU as they have the full specialty support at all times
- Outstanding earnings potential with an excellent bonus program
- Full benefits package, vacation days, CME, and malpractice w/tail covered
- Future leadership opportunities available if a Hospitalist wants that career path
- Live in Las Vegas or suburb areas with excellent and affordable housing
- No state income tax; international airport; and great school systems
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.