Hospitalist Job In Virginia
Nocturnist Opportunity in Popular Virginia Coast Area CPH# JOB-2388185Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The Nocturnists are on a shift/block model which averages 14-15 shifts per month. They are 12 hour shifts from 7pm - 7am. Responsibilities include covering floor calls with admissions: 4-10 nightly. Patients in ICU are covered by Pulmonary and Critical Care mid level providers and have ICU capabilities. Code and Medical Response coverage is expected. No procedures required.
Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
Will consider Internists & Family Practitioners -- all adult patient base! If you are interested in this Hospitalist/Nocturnist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. JOB# 2388185
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier Hospital organization
- No procedures required as they have 24/7 specialty support
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians with inpatient experience will be considered.
- Highly desired community is a short drive to Virginia Beach or 3 hours to Washington DC or Raleigh NC
- Competitive base salary and incentives
- Full hospital benefits package
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.