Hospitalist Job In Waycross, Georgia
Hospitalist Needed in Waycross, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Haley: Sign in to view
In conjunction with Envision Health, HCA Memorial Satilla Health seeks additional hospitalists to join program.
* 10 physician program w/APP support
* 4 physician day rounders w/APP support
* 1 nocturnist w/APP support
* ED runs codes
* No procedures required
* Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU
* 7on/7off block schedule
* EMR is Meditech
* Envision Physician Services hospitalists are employee status
* Full-time status is eligible to receive medical and dental benefits
* 401K and Elective Deferral Plan offered
* $5000 Business Expense Reimbursement Account offered for full-time status
* Medical Malpractice and tail coverage is provided by Envision Physician Services
Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years. Our team of over 1,000 employees and more than 300 physicians on staff work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding.
Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest! Waycross, GA is located in Southern GA and is about an hour and half drive to Jacksonville, FL and a 2 hour drive to Savannah, GA. Located here is the North entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world! This city offers affordable housing options and a low cost of living, great weather / climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools -- both private and public as well as multiple colleges in the area.
- Excellent cost of living
- Jacksonville, FL is approximately an hour and a half drive
- Close proximity to several beach resorts ( Jekyll Island, Sea Island, St. Simons, and Amelia Island)
- Community & Family Oriented
- Close to the Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge & Country Club
Memorial Satilla Health is a mission-driven, community-based health system with a 231-bed full-service hospital. Our tradition of care began more than 60 years ago and continues today with more than 1,350 employees, physicians and volunteers. The hospital serves as regional referral center for more than 185,000 residents across nine counties in Southeast Georgia. Key services include a very busy ER where we treat more than 45,000 emergencies each year; our Heart, Cancer, Surgery, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers with specialists trained specifically for these needs; and an extensive Mental Health program for children, adults and those suffering with memory loss.