Hospitalist Job In Nevada
Las Vegas Nocturnist Block Schedule with over 300K Earnings Potential CPH# JOB-2390090Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Employed position with a very competitive base salary and benefits package. Current Hospitalists making from $250K to $450K depending on how many shifts they want to work. Different options available for additional income if desired.
Future growth and leadership options possible. Practice highly-coordinated care with a booming healthcare leader with exceptional growth.
Las Vegas is a major metro city with much lower cost of living than California. Affordable housing, excellent schools, and major University (UNLV).
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. JOB-2390090
- Desirable 7/7 Block Schedule is 9 hours from 9pm to 6am
- No Procedures or ICU
- See only this organizations patients
- Reasonable average 6 admissions per night. Light floor calls on just their patients.
- Stable and secure employed position with a growing national organization
- Competitive salary/compensation and benefits package
- Excellent options for additional income. Some Hospitalists making $300-$400K and higher.
- Live and practice in Las Vegas. Top rated schools and residential communities.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.