Hospitalist Job In Louisiana
Hospitalists in Baton Rouge - Earn 300K plus loan forgivenessNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Interviewing Hospitalists in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Established 40-plus member group is actively seeking Hospitalists to join their team at the largest hospital in Louisiana. If the quality of your family life is as important to you as the quality of your patient care, then we invite you to consider this opportunity.
- Practice in a 700-plus bed teaching facility with high physician morale (over 92% retention rate)
- Solid base salary with excellent earning potential (up to $300K) along with a lucrative benefits package including loan forgiveness
- Group offers a 7 on 7 off schedule with flexibility and schedules are posted six months in advance
- Average patient census of 15 patients per physician generates above average patient outcomes
- Team is supported by a strong Medical Director, on-site Intensivists, dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators and a Quality Improvement Project Manager
- User-friendly clinical information system with CPOE is accessible from home with dedicated technology support
Baton Rouge, home to Louisiana State University, is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, great schools, outdoor life and southern charm. A strong economy has made Baton Rouge one of the top 10 places for young adults, according to Portfolio magazine and one of the top 20 recession resistant cities in Business Week. The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of boating golfing, hunting and fishing opportunities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.