Hospitalist Job In Florida
Post Acute Daytime Position in Central Florida CPH# JOB-2401511Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This need is for an IM or FP Physician who will round on adult patients in Skilled Nursing (SNFs), or similar type extended care facilities. Providers will go to different facilities (1-2 daily) seeing an average of 15 patients.
The schedule is Monday to Friday with flexible, daytime hours depending on the Physician's desires. Ability to start early morning or later in the day and finish when done seeing patients. Any call for evenings and occasional weekends is minimal and usually done by phone if needed. No hospital inpatient or hospital credentialing so it's possible to start in 30 days with an active Florida license.
Live and practice in this community centrally located near Gainesville, Tampa, and Orlando. Just 60 minutes to the pristine beaches of either coast in Florida.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Daytime schedule with flexible hours determined by physician
- Round on patients in SNFs or similar facilities with no Hospital inpatient care
- Very reasonable patient census to ensure top quality of care
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier national organization
- Ideal Candidate is available to start in 90 days or less
- Salary plus bonus incentives = $250K plus combined earnings potential
- Full benefits package and relo assistance
- Community is located about 40 minutes to Gainesville, 75 minutes to Orlando, 90 minutes to Tampa, and 60 minutes to either coastline of Florida.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.