Hospitalist Job In New York, New York
Quality care-Immediate Need for Hospitalist in Western NY Near Buffalo CPH# JOB-2408473Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is a daytime position with a flexible block schedule for great work/life balance. Competitive hourly rate and performance bonus plus a very full benefits package.
Buffalo is New York's second largest city; best known for the snow but they have four seasons including a spectacular summer to enjoy Lake Erie. Niagara Falls, Rochester and Toronto are all within easy reach. If you'd like to explore this opportunity please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com and call 954 837 2674
- Immediate need for Hospitalists -enjoy work life balance
- All daytime shifts on a flexible block; mid-levels cover the nights
- Open ICU and Hospitalists will do some procedures; mentoring available
- ACLS certification is needed and physicians will run codes
- Competitive hourly rate, bonuses and a complete benefits package
- The Buffalo area has a newly developed waterfront, and bustling down town
- Professional sports, the arts, colleges and universities --it's all here.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.