Hospitalist Job In Jacksonville, Illinois
Hospitalist Opening in IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Passavant Area Hospital - Memorial Health System in Jacksonville, IL. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
· Competitive annual salarieswith relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
· Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
· Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
· Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
· The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physician
- A leadership position is available – exclusive benefits and additional income
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
· Conveniently located 40 minutes from Springfield, IL and 1.75 hours from St. Louis, MO
· Jacksonville offers a variety of activities that can appeal to all ages and interests, including historic sites, shopping, arts and entertainment and a variety of parks and recreation
· History is a major attraction in Jacksonville with several Abraham Lincoln exhibits that are available with both audio and physical tour options
· The area has a good school system with elementary, middle and high schools available along with higher education at nearby campuses, Illinois College, MacMurray College and Lincoln Land Community College
· Jacksonville’s small-town friendliness and a vibrancy of natural resources, thriving businesses, educational institutions and affordable housing makes it a great place to live and raise a family
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.