CRNA Job In Tucson, Arizona
Nursing - CRNA - Anesthesiology Job in Tucson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Excellent growth opportunity for an experienced CRNA with leadership experience and desire to direct and coordinate the activities of Nurse Anesthetists with Banner University Medical Group (BUMG). The director will administer activities of CRNAs during surgical procedures, including personnel and fiscal activities while maintaining and performing all duties and responsibilities of a staff CRNA.
- Assists CRNAs with clinical practice problem solving
- Monitors and evaluates individual performance on an annual basis
- Coordinates staffing and room assignments for CRNAs on a daily basis in conjunction with the Member in Charge (MIC). Monitors, tracks and reports CRNAs vacation and sick schedules and coordinates time off with Chief Residents
- Participates in managerial meetings concerning the OR and department as needed. Ensures that licensure of team members is current (RN, CRNA, CPR, Compliance)
- Provides clinical/educational updates to entire staff on a regular basis
- Interfaces with other departments such as nursing, surgery, post-anesthesia care units (PACU), outpatient surgery, admissions, administration, laboratory, pharmacy, etc.
- SRNA monitoring and management
SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY
- Supervise clinical unit staff to ensure excellent patient care
- Participate in activities that foster management skills
- Fiscal and budget management
- Work closely with physicians and other clinicians in a team approach to patient care.
- Current Board Certification
- Current Arizona License
- Critical Care training and experience
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. The world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community
Banner Health offers an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.