Hospitalist Job In Knoxville, Tennessee
Hospitalist Position – Near Knoxville, TennesseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call James Leising: Sign in to view
We are currently seeking well qualified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Hospitalist to join our physician owned group that currently serves multiple facilities in Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding area.
- Perfect blend of quiet country living & modern life conveniences
- See your patients and go out and enjoy a round of golf in the same day
- Gateway to the big Southfork National River & Recreation area
- Whitewater rafting to Equestrian trail riding
- Lifestyle position seeing 10-12 patients in a day 13 days a month.
- Employed – Lucrative Compensation Package
- Those interested in working more shifts earn in the 90th percentile.
- Cerner EMR
- Exceptional working environment
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance Group Plan Participation
- Paid CME, Malpractice, and Employer sponsored 401k and Pension Plan
- Sign on/Relocation Assistance
Knoxville Region – Perfect Blend of Southern Charm and Metro Amenities
Not far from Knoxville heading North towards Lexington, Kentucky you will find this picturesque community nestled at the base of a 125,000 acre national park. Live in town or closer in towards Knoxville and enjoy the perfect blend of Lakes and rivers to local art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and shopping areas.
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to StatCare@emrecruits.com
Feel free to contact us at 877-379-1088 and ask for James Leising for more information.
Knoxville – Perfect Blend of Southern Charm and Metro Amenities
Knoxville, home of The University of Tennessee, is a progressive, friendly, and rapidly growing city on the Tennessee River waterfront and situated at the foothills of Great Smoky Mountains. Lakes and rivers wind through Knoxville and more than eighty miles of paved greenway trails cover the city creating a scenic backdrop to our local art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and shopping areas.
Contact Us Today!
For over 30 years we have been partnering with dynamic, independent emergency and hospitalist physician groups taking their existing practices to the next level. We provide the consultation and information necessary to make an informed and educated decision by looking at several key factors when evaluating a practice opportunity for you.
Guided by our mission of improving the availability and quality of the emergency medicine delivery system in every community our partners serve. We provide physicians and advanced practice providers, at any stage of their career, a focused, professional, and effective career changing experience.
We provide direct access to hospitals, medical groups, and individual practices with highly qualified physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants to meet their permanent staffing needs.