Hospitalist Job In Rockville, Maryland
NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now
Nocturnist physician job located 30 minutes from Washington, DC!
Rockville, Maryland is ranked as one of the “Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine and “Best Places to Raise Your Kids” by Business Week. Rockville offers a wonderful balance of suburban and urban life. With convenient highway access, beautiful housing options and a stellar school district, Rockville is an ideal community in which to settle. The city also boasts an urban center that hosts community events and offers great restaurants and shopping. Located roughly 25miles from Washington, D.C., Rockville provides its residents a suburban lifestyle with quick access to big city amenities. With nearby cities Gaithersburg and Bethesda, Rockville is at the core of the Interstate 270 Technology Corridor which is home to several software and biotechnology companies and federal government institutions.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Shady Grove Medical Center is a 351 bed community hospital
- Established 22 physician team with hospitalist RN
- All subspecialties available
- Nocturnist attends codes with Intensivist
- No procedures, no call
- Open ICU with 24 hour in house intensivist coverage
- Flexible block schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload – Part time Option Available
- Cerner EMR
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to Internal and Family Medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.