CRNA Job In Indiana
Eastern Indiana Hospital is Seeking a CRNANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- This is an employed opportunity
- Base pay of $175,000
- Call is 1:6
- 3 Anesthesiologist / 3 CRNA?S ? divide call
- Call starts at last case of day normally
- Anesthesia team stays in house for active VBACs- maybe do 1 a month
- The CRNA?s are under the supervision of the surgeon they are assisting.
- They currently have 3 fulltime Anesthesiologist and 2 fulltime CRNA?s on staff. (CRNA?s work independently under the supervision of the surgeon they are assisting)
- They have 5 ORs ? they run 4 every day and hold one for OB/ Glide Scope in every room/ Bread & Butter cases
- Anesthesia does not participate with Pain Management-they have a physician that provides this service
- They do not do kids under the age of 1 year-unless physician to anesthesia physician communication takes prior to place.
- If tonsils procedures are done on patient under the age of 3- their ENT has the patient stay overnight.
- CRNA will set your own cases/ Prep your own patients/ Major Trauma is sent out.
- B & B cases
- Must be certified
- On call person must be within 30 minutes response time to the hospital.
- VBAC stay in the house-all other times can take call from home, but must be within 30 minutes response time to the hospital.
- Night call is mostly for OB.
- Back up call is mostly for epidurals or emergency C-sections, or if the primary on call anesthesia provider is busy in a big case.
- When on call-come in and place epidural, then you can go back home
- Nurse can place bag, but any bolus or change in medication-then the on call anesthesia comes back in to take care of.
- Hips & Knees under spinal anesthesia (Joints going home next day).
- Only, help with endoscopies or TEEs if the GI doctor has a difficult patient.
- Cover all specialties = OB/GYN, Ortho, General Surgery, ENT, Eyes, Urology, Peds (Tubes/Tonsils, broken arms, hernias, etc). (No hearts, no neurosurgery, No spine)
- Located in eastern Indiana
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.