Hospitalist Job In Nevada
Hospitalist Daytime Block Schedule for Las Vegas CPH# JOB-2415291Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
New 7 on 7 off block schedule is days only from 7am to 7pm. Nocturnists cover nights.
Round and go. Finish seeing patients and be on call for the rest of the shift if needed. Reasonable patient census with no procedures and no ICU required as they have 24/7 specialty support.
Employed position offers a competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
Live and practice in Las Vegas with excellent residential communities, top rated schools, and major university - UNLV.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a premier Hospitalist organization.
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off day block schedule from 7am to 7pm. No nights as they have Nocturnists to cover.
- No procedures or ICU as they have the full specialty support 24/7.
- Round and go. Finish seeing patients and be on call for the rest of the shift if needed.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Full benefits package and relo assistance.
- Live in Las Vegas or suburb areas with excellent/affordable housing.
- No state income tax; international airport; and great school options.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.