Hospitalist Job In Illinois
Well-Established Southwest Chicago Suburb Seeking Additional HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Highly recognized hospital in the Southwest Chicago Suburbs has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to serve as Hospitalist. Focus is on someone who is passionate and proactive in their approach to care. Ideal candidate will have an energetic personality that is motivated and has strong work ethics.
- In a 4-week period, work 12 day shifts from 7am-7pm, includes ~7 nights of call from 7pm-7am at your home.
- Only work 1 weekend (Sa/Sun) every month.
- Hospitalists take care of 65% of in-patients which ranges from 25-35 total patient encounters for TWO Hospitalists - volumes are higher in the A.M.
- You don?t work alone - Work alongside one of your colleagues during your day shift with the work divided evenly. Plus, we have a 24/7 Pharmacy & Lab ? with Blood Bank.
- EMR is fully automated using Meditech.
- No procedures needed. Should be comfortable with rounding on critical patients in open-ICU. B/C Pulm/CC physicians round in ICU every morning and are available on-call.
- Easy access to great consults for your patients ? Our medical staff consists of over 180 physician who cover 37 medical specialties.
- Hospitalists are not responsible for running the CODEs as those are ran by ED/ICU. Only be present at codes for your patients when you?re in-house.
- Our Hospitalist Program has been successful for patients and physicians since inception (2008) ? Dr. Lakshmi Anubrolu helped start the program and currently works as our Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Practice quality inpatient care with a growing, community-based, independent Level II Trauma Center & Primary Stroke Certified hospital that has a state-of-the-art CATH Lab, Dialysis, surgical, advanced radiology and many other services.
- Hospital is a recent Recipient of The Advisory Board Company?s 2017 Workplace of the Year Award, an annual award that recognizes hospitals and health systems nationwide that have outstanding levels of employee engagement. (2017) & we were Listed on Becker?s Hospital Reviews 100 Great Community Hospitals list. (2017 & 2016).
- Benefits: Guaranteed Base Salary, plus yearly Performance Bonus, Starting Bonus & Relocation Assistance, Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance (add?l $$ on top of salary), Annual CME & Practice Expense. No Paid Time Off.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.