Hospitalist Job In Indiana
HOSPITALIST ? IndianapolisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is seeking a Hospitalist for an IMPACT on the Southwest side of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Join an established group of four Hospitalists and one Advanced Practice Provider.
- The IMPACT (Internal Medicine Perioperative and Consultation Treatment) Center serves all aspects of Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Perioperative Medicine and Outpatient Consultation.
- Rotating schedule will consist of one week in outpatient IMPACT clinic (8am-3pm, potential for four day work week), three weeks inpatient Hospital duties (M-F), followed by one week off.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Generous benefits including start-up and retention bonuses; insurance, retirement plans.
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians and leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.