Internal Medicine Job In Canandaigua, New York
Internal Medicine Physician Opening in New York CPH# JOB-2433279Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $4K and five days for CME, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a thriving New York community nestled among the Finger Lakes. This gorgeous four-season destination is surrounded by rare natural beauty. The Rochester Metropolitan Area is only a short drive away and hosts numerous cultural and recreational activities as well.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with an internal medicine job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internal medicine role in New York
- Can work traditional schedule or outpatient
- 4-day or 5-day workweek, 40 hours per week
- 1:10 call, light and phone-only
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 5 weeks of PTO and 5 days of CME with $4K
- $100K loan forgiveness, plus relocation reimbursement, and a sign-on
- 403(b) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.