Neonatology Job In Snellville, Georgia
Neonatologist - Medical Director
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
Southern Beauty in Growing Suburban Atlanta
We are seeking a BE/BC Neonatologist to join our group in Snellville, GA at Eastside Medical Center as a Medical Director.
- Eastside Medical Center, an HCA facility, is a rapidly growing OB service line with over 1000 deliveries a year and a Level-III NICU that cares for over 200 premature babies annually.
- The OB nursing team at Eastside has many years of practical, as well as in-service education that maintains and updates their knowledge on mother/baby care.
- Eastside is a 310 bed multi-campus system that offers comprehensive medical and surgical programs, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, behavioral health, bariatric and 24 hour emergency care.
Snellville, GA, is conveniently located 18 miles east of Atlanta and is one of Gwinnett County's fasted growing cities and most successful cities in the Atlanta region.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
MEDNAX, Inc. is a national health solutions partner based in Sunrise, FL. comprised of the nation's leading providers of physician services. Physicians and advanced practitioners practicing as part of MEDNAX are reshaping the delivery of care within their specialties and subspecialties, using evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research and telemedicine to enhance patient outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective care. The Company was founded in 1979, and today, through its affiliated professional corporations, MEDNAX provides services through a network of approximately 4,075 physicians in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. In addition to its national physician network, MEDNAX provides services to healthcare facilities and physicians in over 40 states through two complementary businesses, consisting of a revenue cycle management company and a consulting services company.