Hospitalist Job In Bangor, Maine
Day Hospitalist in near Maine's Beautiful Mount Katahdin - 10 shifts per month CPH# JOB-2463779Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Ideal candidates will be comfortable with procedures, coverage of the three bed ICU, and managing a patient census averaging 8 - 10. Hospitalist respond to codes. You are supported by PA's, ICU Nurses, and CRNA's. Telemedicine services include trauma, telepeds, and telepsych.
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com and Chris can be reached at 954-837-2605. Let me help you with this great work life balance opportunity that allows you to keep all of your skill sets up to date.
- Work 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10 shifts per month
- Night call during your on block
- Patient census 8 - 10
- 25 bed critical access hospital with a 3 bed ICU
- Hospital privledging in 60 days or less
- Procedures are helpful, but you are supported by CRNA's and ICU nurses
- Hospitalist respond to codes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.